To qualify for Exit Row seating, you must meet ALL of these safety criteria:
- At least 15 years or older;
- Fully able-bodied and capable of assisting with opening exit doors and moving quickly in the event of an emergency;
- Not using any medical equipment or requiring any assistance due to reduced mobility;
- Not pregnant or carrying a child/infant or using an infant seat belt;
- Not using or requiring an extension seat belt; and
- Able to follow the safety instructions in English.
Guests who do not meet the requirements above are obliged to ask to be re-seated. Scoot reserves the right to reassign the guest to another seat, even after boarding, if we deem the guest to be unfit to act in the unlikely event of an emergency or unable to fulfil Scoot’s or general flight safety requirements.
View the full terms and conditions of Exit Row seating here.